A Brief Corporate Profile
M/s. IQBAL ABDULLA PATNI LOGISTICS SERVCES EST., KSA (IAP Logistics Services) is an integral part of BATCO GROUP, INDIA, which is engaged in the business of logistics through Express Cargo service, Cargo Consolidation Service, Trucking, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management and Container Freight Station handling international cargo and providing allied services for over 6 decades.
M/S. IAP Logistics was incorporated under SAGIA (Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority) in the year 2010. We are a 100% foreign investment company from India operating in the domain of Logistic Services in KSA.
"To Serve the logistics needs of KSA economy with reliable, trustworthy, safe and timely service to its customers in a highly challenging and competitive logistic environment using decades of logistic innovation and experience in India."
"To be the most trusted, competent and innovative logistics solution provider that uses the best in business infrastructure, equipment and ideas to ensure that the clients always receive optimum service value, whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety and security."
IAP Logistics has multiples of 1200 m² of custom bonded warehouses within the Islamic Port of Jeddah. The Warehouses are built to international standards with configurable racking systems, CCTV, Fire safety, 24/7 security and 100% power backup system. It is equipped with Automatic ventilation system and a separate area for storing dangerous goods. There is an open area in excess of 20000 m² for offloading / loading any VEHICLES/ ODC /PROJECT cargo and company owned containers. We have a fully automated office to conduct day to day business and a panel of authorized competent and efficient Customs agents to handle international cargo for our clients.
Our Business Values
- Care: for staff safety and client cargo in our custody.
- Concern: to continuously upgrade our systems of new logistic techniques, equipment, data processing and communication to incubate and encourage innovative solutions to push the envelope of our service standards.
- Commitment: to be socially responsible and implement ethical business practices geared towards sustainability and fairness
- Quality: set benchmarks - meet them every time - review and set new benchmarks. Maintain the quality and timeliness of our logistic services while continuously striving to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Agility: To be lively and responsive to client needs, queries and always meet their requirements.
- People: To place people both within and outside our organization at centre of our decision making.